- Dec. 2nd: Go CPS Round 1 Deadline.
- Dec. 23rd-Jan. 6th: Winter Break.
- *REMINDER*School Fees are due by Friday, January 13th, 2023. Paperwork is due Thursday, December 1st, 2022. Completed physical forms should also be submitted as soon as possible. There are payment options available upon request. The options are 4-$25 or 2-$50 payments. If fees are not paid students will be excluded from field trips as well as other activities until paid in full. *Please contact Ms. Rivers to set up a payment arrangement at (773)828-9012 or email email@example.com
- *REMINDER* DoorDash/UberEats/Postmates/etc. cannot be ordered for/by students neither during nor after school. Parents/Guardians are more than welcome to drop off their students’ lunch as long as it falls before their lunch period. Any drop offs after, must wait to be retrieved at the end of the day.
- *REMINDER*No outside fast foods are permitted on school premises. Any students caught with outside food will be confiscated and must be picked up in the main office at the end of the day.
- Any students arriving after 10am must be accompanied by parent/guardian or guardian will be called to notify. Any students arriving after 11am must have a doctor’s note for a valid tardy or they will not be allowed to complete the school day.
- *REMINDER* Any students planning to stay for AIM studios must not leave campus for any reason. Once a student is off the premises, they will not be allowed back. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- AIM is encouraging all families to complete the attached CPS Family Income Information Form for the 22-23 school year. This form is used to help determine school funding and help AIM keep programs like our free lunch program. Only one form needs to be completed per household. Please email completed forms and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students are responsible for bringing their Chromebooks and chargers daily. Please remember that families will incur charges for replacements and repairs.
- If you are still having issues logging into your Parent Powerschool Account, then please contact Ms. Faire at email@example.com. Powerschool will help you see live grades and attendance.
Milyah Sabbs, Toni Williams (Jahzlyn Williams), and Mekhi Bennett are participating in this Teen Arts Showcase on December 9, 2022, from 6-8 pm. The showcase is hosted by Arts+Public Life, an initiative of UChicago Arts and features an exhibition by our Teen Arts Council, a demonstration by our Design Apprenticeship Program and Backstage Production Program, and a performance by the members of the Community Actors Program.
We scheduled a visit to our campus Art In Motion on December 7, 2022 at 7:45. The purpose of this activity is to provide our students with a wide range of information about the army, the training programs and all the benefits provided. Our purpose is to expose our students to an array of colleges, universities, trade schools, internships, and adventures within the military.